Terms of Service
- Voucherline Limited agrees to supply you with the vouchers you select subject to availability. Each order is subject to a postage or delivery charge. Vouchers will only be delivered within the UK, unless otherwise agreed by management.
- Our agreement is limited to the supply of the requested vouchers. Voucherline in no way guarantees or warrants the availability of the goods and service to which a particular voucher pertains, and is in no way liable for damages, consequential or otherwise, arising from redeeming the vouchers supplied by us in return for goods and services. Once you are in posession of your gift vouchers, all liability therein lies with the gift voucher brand owner. Please direct any queries regarding the gift voucher to the brand in question. It is your responsibility to read the back of your gift voucher for the individual terms and conditions of that brand - these can usually be found on the brand website as well.
- These conditions in no way affect your statutory rights as a UK consumer.
- Individual terms, conditions and limitations may apply for vouchers. We have made every reasonable effort to include such terms, conditions and limitations on this web site, but these may change from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to check any terms, conditions or limitations which may apply by visiting the Gift Voucher or Gift Card owner.
- Unless otherwise stated, all vouchers with a nominal monetary value will be in UK Pounds Sterling.
- Voucherline Limited has a policy of not releasing personal information to anyone outside our organisation. We will not sell your name or address information to anyone without your prior consent. All information gathered during your visit with us is for tracking and marketing purposes only.
- Refunds vouchers can be returned to this address within 10 working days of receiving/ordering. Refunds will be made back to the credit card used/or by cheque if applicable. Vouchers must be returned by registered postage. Voucherline Limited accept no responsibility for their return or for postage payable. For any return of vouchers accompanied by a new order for replacement (ordering from another provider) Voucherline Limited will make a charge for administration of £9 (includes delivery costs). Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or refunded once activated, as we are unable to credit gift cards. Please be certain before ordering gift cards that you are choosing the correct brand. Postage costs are not refundable.
- Expired vouchers: Voucherline make no refunds for expired vouchers. You are expected to contact the gift voucher owners if a voucher has expired. Voucherline do not send out gift vouchers with less than six month expiry on them, and the majority of vouchers we stock, have 12-18 month expiry dates on them with some having no expiry.
- By purchasing vouchers through this site you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, and agree to abide by them.
- Voucherline Limited is a registered company within the United Kingdom. All disputes shall be subject to resolution under English Law.
- Should a voucher be incorrectly priced on our website, Voucherline reserve the right to amend this price within three working days of being notified. If a customer has purchased a voucher at an incorrect price, then Voucherline will advise the customer and reject their order, allowing them to order again at the correct price. This excludes special offers which will always be honoured during the dates to which they apply.
- All trademarks mentioned throughout this site may be registered trademarks of their respective companies. Voucherline Limited is not responsible for any misrepresentation of any product by any manufacturer or any public or political involvement of any manufacturer, distributor, partner, employee, or agent.
- All descriptions, policies, and statements contained in this document or provided by our employees are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to make changes as needed without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse any sale for any reason. In the event that one or more of the policies contained herein may be found to be unenforceable, it shall not affect any other policy.
- All content of our printed or electronic media materials are owned by Voucherline Limited, and any unauthorised reproduction or use may be in violation of certain laws.
- Voucherline is a registered trademark. Any use of our company name without permission will result in prosecution.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.