Terms of Service
- Voucherline Limited agrees to supply you with the vouchers you select subject to availability. Each order is subject to a postage or delivery charge. Vouchers will only be delivered within the UK, unless otherwise agreed by management.
- Our agreement is limited to the supply of the requested vouchers. Voucherline in no way guarantees or warrants the availability of the goods and service to which a particular voucher pertains, and is in no way liable for damages, consequential or otherwise, arising from redeeming the vouchers supplied by us in return for goods and services. Once you are in posession of your gift vouchers, all liability therein lies with the gift voucher brand owner. Please direct any queries regarding the gift voucher to the brand in question. It is your responsibility to read the back of your gift voucher for the individual terms and conditions of that brand - these can usually be found on the brand website as well.
- These conditions in no way affect your statutory rights as a UK consumer.
- Individual terms, conditions and limitations may apply for vouchers. We have made every reasonable effort to include such terms, conditions and limitations on this web site, but these may change from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to check any terms, conditions or limitations which may apply by visiting the Gift Voucher or GiftCard owner.
- Unless otherwise stated, all vouchers with a nominal monetary value will be in UK Pounds Sterling.
- Voucherline Limited has a policy of not releasing personal information to anyone outside our organisation. We will not sell your name or address information to anyone without your prior consent. All information gathered during your visit with us is for tracking and marketing purposes only.
- Refunds vouchers can be returned to this address within 10 working days of receiving/ordering. Refunds will be made back to the credit card used/or by cheque if applicable. Vouchers must be returned by registered postage. Voucherline Limited accept no responsibility for their return or for postage payable. For any return of vouchers accompanied by a new order for replacement (ordering from another provider) Voucherline Limited will make a charge for administration of £9 (includes delivery costs). GiftCards cannot be exchanged or refunded once activated, as we are unable to credit GiftCards. Please be certain before ordering gift cards that you are choosing the correct brand. Postage costs are not refundable.
- Expired vouchers: Voucherline make no refunds for expired vouchers. You are expected to contact the gift voucher owners if a voucher has expired. Voucherline do not send out gift vouchers with less than six month expiry on them, and the majority of vouchers we stock, have 12-18 month expiry dates on them with some having no expiry.
- By purchasing vouchers through this site you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, and agree to abide by them.
- Voucherline Limited is a registered company within the United Kingdom. All disputes shall be subject to resolution under English Law.
- Should a voucher be incorrectly priced on our website, Voucherline reserve the right to amend this price within three working days of being notified. If a customer has purchased a voucher at an incorrect price, then Voucherline will advise the customer and reject their order, allowing them to order again at the correct price. This excludes special offers which will always be honoured during the dates to which they apply.
- All trademarks mentioned throughout this site may be registered trademarks of their respective companies. Voucherline Limited is not responsible for any misrepresentation of any product by any manufacturer or any public or political involvement of any manufacturer, distributor, partner, employee, or agent.
- All descriptions, policies, and statements contained in this document or provided by our employees are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to make changes as needed without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse any sale for any reason. In the event that one or more of the policies contained herein may be found to be unenforceable, it shall not affect any other policy.
- All content of our printed or electronic media materials are owned by Voucherline Limited, and any unauthorised reproduction or use may be in violation of certain laws.
- Voucherline is a registered trademark. Any use of our company name without permission will result in prosecution.
- Occasionally, a GiftCard brand owner may change their design of gift card. Voucherline are not responsible for this change, and will substitute for the new design. We may not have loaded the new design to our website before we substitute. We will not replace cards that are the wrong colour or pattern! These cards will still work with the brand of course.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 GDPR).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future and we will willingly provide a copy of any info we hold on you.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- order details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We do not collect or keep credit card data, we use SagePay for that service who are the UK's biggest provider for credit card processing. They store your data and enable us to make repeat payments on your card without us knowing any details - with your permission of course. We do this to speed up orders if you order by phone, or to make extra payments if you have chosen a postage option that is not suitable for your pack.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first. Cannot see us ever having to do that though!
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
To place an order
Our website has been designed to make online ordering as simple as possible. Simply search using one of our search facilities and click 'go' - then simply tell us how many items you require and checkout when you have finished shopping. Any queries, please call us if ordering during office hours.
Acknowledgement of orders
We will acknowledge all orders by e-mail (please ensure that you put in exactly your correct e-mail address) or by telephone where an e-mail address is not available.
All images are for illustration purposes only and actual colours may vary from website images. This may be due to your monitor resolution, brightness or contrast.
We accept credit card payments including Visa, Mastercard, Solo, Delta, Switch and American Express. If you have opened an account with your order, we will show you on the website your confirmation together with the tracking number from Royal Mail and order reference details. If you prefer you can telephone us (0333 222 9129) with your order and you can pay over the telephone or you can send us a cheque in via post to the above address.
Credit cards and security
Voucherline use 128 bit encryption technologies to ensure all of your card details are safe when you purchase on-line.
Voucherline do not disclose any details of buyers’ information to any third parties. We are committed to protecting your privacy and details. We will never collect, nor attempt to collect, sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The only information collected is the key information and includes your name, address, e-mail and contact details together with your payment details.
Voucherline use the Royal Mail to deliver your items. We will only send out your package using special delivery, which is insured for you and paid for. Our hampers are delivered using other carriers. Delivery usually takes three working days from date of order - if an item is out of stock we will let you know and give you the estimated delivery time, and will be able to substitute for you if you are unable to wait for another voucher, or cancel your order if required. No monies are taken from your credit card unless your order is on its way.
Exchange and returns
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with any gift voucher purchase from www.voucherline.com you may return the goods to our address above within 10 days of receipt of the goods in excellent condition. We will refund or exchange the value of the goods less the delivery charges unless the goods are faulty then we will refund the postage as well. Unfortunately, this does not apply to purchase of gift cards, as these are bespoke to your order, including expiry dates applying from date of transaction. If your vouchers or gift cards become out of date, you need to go to the brand owner, who might exchange them for you, but it does depend on their policy and guidelines.
Please return the goods, to the above address with a brief covering letter detailing what you would like us to do. We will strive to find you an alternative. Please ensure that you use a reputable courier with a track and trace facilty as we cannot be held responsible for returned goods until we have received and signed for them.
Activating gift Cards
If you have ordered £75 or more in your pack and have chosen 1st class post or recorded your pack will require activating. Please email us at email@example.com with your order number before 12noon on a weekday and we can activate your pack normally by 6pm weekdays depending on the brand. Some brands take a further 24/48 working hours to load as we send these direct to the different brands.